Our underground projects team provide significant operational experience to ensure we deliver cost efficient, timely and effective solutions to our clients.
Our team is fully equipped to work safely and self-sufficiently, minimising interruptions to the operation.
KCA Site Services’ projects team offers end-to-end support from initial pricing to mobilisation and project completion.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Underground infrastructure works – magazines, fuel bays, pump stations
- Cable bolt installation
- Grouting – split sets, diamond drill holes
- Paste reticulation installation/removal
- Escapeway installation
- General mine service works
- White washing magazines
- Large dewatering projects and pumping systems
- Ventilation systems